Saturday, April 12, 2008

Carlsbad, California

We just spent a week in California at my parents house hanging out. While I was there my dad showed me an article that named Carlsbad, Ca. #32 on CNN.money in the 100 Best places to live and launch (http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2008/fsb/0803/gallery.best_places_to_launch.fsb/32.html)

While I was there I realized how amazing Carlsbad really is. They have trees, the beach, amazing parks with lots of climbing trees and forestry the kids can play in, beautiful sunsets, and unbelievable Urgent care offices. As a side note the urgent care offices in Ca are amazing. We were in and out in about 50 minutes. (No hours of waiting like in Las Vegas) Here are a few pictures from our fun in the sun.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Emily said...

Wait, who had to go to urgent care?

DavidErinDennis said...

Looks like you guys had a great time, despite all the trips to urgent care. Looks like the weather was beautiful and I wish we had green grass here!

Kara said...

Looks SOOOO nice! Your kids look like they belong in CA, with their blonde hair and olive skin. I can totally see you all as beach bums. At least you have family there and you can go visit anytime you want! What did Garrett do to his chin?

Jen Lee said...

So...no additional info on the urgent care, huh? Now we're all curious! I love the doctors down here, though. I'm really happy with my OB and Gavin's pediatrician. And the beach. Definitely the beach. Why did you ever leave this place????

Cassey said...

This is my dream spot to live. It looks gorgeous.