Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Amie

Happy Birthday Amie. On May 12th she turned 1. She is getting so big, and such a little princess. We love you Amie





Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

DavidErinDennis said...

Happy Birthday Amie! Wow, I can't believe she is 1 already! You need to email me Brett's and the kids' birthdays. She is so cute!

Erin

Emily said...

Well you know how I feel...she's the cutest stinkin' baby I've ever seen!!!! Happy birthday Amie! I LOVE 1 year olds!

Kara said...

Those are the best pics! She is so so so cute! Can't believe she's one already! She should be a model.

Anonymous said...

I think we posted identical pictures on our blog, except yours is so much more organized!!!

Carl and Tami said...

This year has flown by! I can't believe she is already one. Happy Birthday Amie! I absolutely love your family picture!

Cecily said...

Hey Natalie. I'm finding out that everyone has blogs. Our's is www.scottandcecily.blogspot.com