Brett and I dressed up as Mr. and Mrs. Gorilla this year. The boys were pirates, and Amy was a witch. As soon as Brett and I dressed up in our costumes Amy was so scared! Poor girl.
We hope you all had a great Halloween..
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Happy Halloween
Posted by
Brett Burbidge
at
9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
that is so hilarious, where did you get those costumes!!!! Poor Amie
Your costume is awesome! The kids are adorable and Brett, well, scary!
What great costumes! I love seeing what everyone else dresses up like since I have no creativity. I didn't know you moved! We need your new address to send out Christmas letters. Your house looks adorable! Your kids are growing up so fast; Garrett is such a young man. Seems like yesterday when he was a baby at the U. housing! :) Remember those days: making dinner and playing games until late. Those were good times. We miss you guys and hope you are doing great! Love to you, Misty
Love the costumes, you guys look great!! Poor Amie!
Post a Comment