Not only did we have a great time hanging out on the beach but we had a fun time cooking and and hanging out. We had two Thanksgiving dinners (so my sister who is a nurse and had to work could have a good Thanksgivng dinner) and spent a good majority of the time haging out.
Erin (my sister in-law) and Emily making dinner
My boys and brother at dinner
Grandpa entertaining Amy while we cooked. Amy loved every minute of the attention
The kids idea of finding something to do. I love the sparkles the boys are wearng!!
Emily and Eric goofing off durning family pictures.
After all the Turkey Celebrations were over we took some family pictures (minus Elliott who is in Brazil and Kim who is in China).

3 comments:
Eleven views and I'm the FIRST to comment! Well, LOVED hearing about the big weekend...Natalie, you got STYle...rock the orange!
Looks like you guys has a lot of fun! It was fun seeing you at the Christmas party. We need to get together more often.
I am Norman burbidge in England and my dads name was also Norman burbidge.
I am also go by the name
Norman roberts-burbidge
D.O.B 08 oct 1958.
are we some way family
space-extensions@mail.com
Post a Comment